Sunday, August 24, 2008

Assignment for the Goddesses

Here's what I thought would be fun, lame, but still fun. Each of us on the blog needs to title ourselves a goddess name; such as mine being the "Fashionably Late Goddess" since with Laura (and everyone else to be honest) I am ALWAYS late. So for your profile you should name yourself a goddess and that will just add to the "Global Goddesses" blog. Ok, now you have your assignment along with the weekly one to post a story every week. My story for the week is:

Sadly said goodbye to Laura after a lovely dinner and movie with her, Reagan, Jade, and Mandy. I had a blast with the girls ESPECIALLY coming up with "personalized meds" and laughing hysterically coming up with scenarios as to where the "traveling pants" would be found or show themselves. Next week I am off to Boone, IA for the "Farm Progress Show" and on Saturday will be my parents 40th surprise wedding anniversary so with all that fun stuff coming up I am sure I will have a great story to share.

Can't wait to hear all about Mandy's last hoorah at Rhythm on the River(since I wasn't there because I opted for a quiet night at home). Hope all the "Goddesses" are doing well. Til next time........

No comments: