Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy Times

So I have to apologize for not being consistent with posting on this website, which was my idea. Work has been insane and with all the traveling along with coaching volleyball I have had very little time to myself. I don't know if I am happy about being so busy or not, but I feel like I am constantly moving in fast forward without a moment to take in all that I am doing or need to get done. I guess I am not liking it because I sure sound as if I am complaining; sorry.

Volleyball is going very well, the girls have only lost one game which was this past Saturday and there were a lot of tears because they wanted to stay undefeated. They are currently ranked number one in the league, but not sure if that will stick after the other teams play tomorrow. It has been a lot of fun, the girls are all working so well together and I don't have one flighty one in the bunch..YEAH!! Other than that I have been traveling for work, next week I am in Chicago for two days, then the following week I will be in Georgia for four followed by Louisville, Kentucky for three days. This month is crazy, but I won't be traveling for work after this month until February so that will be nice.

Now I am freaking out over Florida, things have been a bit tight and I had to tap into our Florida vacation fund to pay some things. Now the funds are a bit too low for my liking and we leave for Disney in 27 days, I am totally freaking out. I am panicking that I won't have the money we need to enjoy the parks and I have have been looking for some kind of odd jobs to do in between all the craziness in order to earn some extra money. Finding that I am not even close to being as resourceful as Laura in finding ways to earn extra money so again FREAKING OUT. Jeez, how will I be able to earn an additional $500 in the next 27 days that does not require me to sell my body? Doubt I would even earn that much if I did sell my body; probably not many takers on that. So if any of you have any great ideas, let me know, I am desperate to earn some extra cash. Ok, I have carried on way too much here, sorry about that. Hope everyone is doing well, I was disappointed I was unable to go to the Cat's Pajamas concert on Friday, it never would have worked though with practice. I didn't even end up getting out of their until after 7 . Hope everyone is doing well. Look forward to hearing from you.

ME

No comments: