Sunday, September 14, 2008

Absent Goddess is Here!

Ok, so things have been a bit crazy with volleyball,parents' 40th Wedding Anniversary Party, work, upcoming travels; what can I say, I'm sorry. Here I set an assignment and do not abide by the rules myself, sorry all. So, where do I start.......hmmmmm.....Brian, yes my dinner with Brian.

Brian and I met for dinner at the Los Portales the Mexican restaurant in Fort. We were directed to order margaritas so that is what we did; actually after Brian had ordered a soda and I a water, but the margaritas were ordered once we were instructed to do so. I read my note from Wanderlust and it almost made me cry (I would have if I was alone, actually kind of did when I reread it alone). In my ever so nervous fashion, I ended up chatting poor Brian's ear off, I told him how "Wanderlust" and I met, how she motivated me off my lazy ass, and how thankful I am to have met someone so interesting, intelligent, kind, positive, and inspirational. Brian told me about his band, his tentative plans, and how he feels about Laura; which is, he is in love. It was a very nice dinner and it was neat to get to know someone who is in love with one of your friends; I have never done that and it was just a great experience. I fully enjoyed getting to know Brian and I find him extremely kind, interesting, intelligent, positive, and inspirational...sounds like anyone else I have described???? Definitely a fit I would say and hoping to find someone myself someday that would be a good fit for me like they are.

That's about all the updating I can do right now, tomorrow is a big day with a full schedule of work and my team's first volleyball game right after that. The week ahead will be crazy busy with it ending by me flying off to Vegas for five days to attend a big tradeshow, MINExpo; should be interesting. I will do my best to blog before I go, but if I don't it's because the craziness took over. I will blog as soon as I can. Love to all the goddesses!!!

No comments: